Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
I cannot login
- You need to register for a new account in order to vote.
- Check that you have entered your email address correctly.
- If you are unsure if you have registered , attempt to login using a best guess at your password. If your email or password are not valid, the error message will tell you if we do not have an account for that email address or if your password is incorrect.
I have forgotten my password
Please visit the Forgot Password page to retrieve your password.
I cannot verify my email address
When you register we send you an email to verify that the email address used is valid. The verification email includes a link which you should click to complete the verification process.
If you have not received the email, you should:
- Check your spam folder for the email. Gmail users should also check their Promotions and Updates tabs.
- Request another verifcation email - you will need to be logged in. After submitting your request you will find further instructions on what to do if you still do not receive the verification email.
We send 1 reminder email out to verify your email address.
I am a travel trade professional, how does this affect my voting?
We highly value the knowledge and values of travel trade professionals. Members are asked to provide their company name and industry body (if applicable) on registration and place a minimum of 10 votes to qualify for a ‘voting status’ upgrade which will double the value of any single vote cast.
I am a travel trade professional, how can I upgrade my 'voting status'?
Please visit the My Account page, complete the Travel Industry Voters section and place a minimum of 10 votes.
Can I leave an award out?
Yes, please simply skip any award for which you do not wish to cast a vote by clicking on the 'Skip this award' option at the end of each list of nominees.
Can I change my vote after it has been cast?
Yes, votes may be changed at any time up until the voting period closing date. Please simply re-visit the relevant award and select an alternative nominee.
What if I still need help?
If you are still having technical difficulty, please email: [email protected].
If you have questions relating to the voting process, please email: [email protected].
We will endeavour to get back to you in a timely manner.