World Travel Awards™ Nominations - Enter Now
Celebrating our 23rd anniversary, World Travel Awards™ is acknowledged across the globe as the ultimate travel accolade.
In our quest to identify and reward excellence we invite those brands that are pushing the boundaries of industry excellence to participate in our annual programme.
Closed for entries.
Opening Dates & Deadlines*
|Region||Open Date||Close Date||Late Entry Deadline|
|Africa||17 Dec 2015||31 Jan 2016||7 Feb 2016|
|Indian Ocean||17 Dec 2015||31 Jan 2016||7 Feb 2016|
|Middle East||17 Dec 2015||31 Jan 2016||31 May 2016|
|Asia||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||30 Jun 2016|
|Australasia||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||30 Jun 2016|
|Caribbean||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||31 May 2016|
|Central America||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||31 Mar 2016|
|Europe||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||15 May 2016|
|North America||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||30 Apr 2016|
|South America||17 Dec 2015||29 Feb 2016||31 Mar 2016|
|Travel Technology||22 Aug 2016||12 Sep 2016||25 Sep 2016|
* dates subject to change.
The Winner and two runners-up from the previous year will requalify for the same award and do not need to submit an entry. To check which nominees automatically qualify, visit the Nominees pages where the Winner and two runners-up will be published during the nomination period. For further info on the Nominations Methodology, visit our How It Works page.
- Submit your entry form online.
- Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected award/s.
- Successful applicants will be notified and sent an invoice for the entry fee. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified that they have not qualified and no fee will be taken.
- Upon payment, your nomination will be entered into the nominations for the new year and you will be sent the nominee package which includes the nominee shield, vote for us button and web banners and a dedicated voting web page to market your nomination. At this point, nominations are under embargo.
- Nominees will be published when voting opens and Nominees may announce their nomination/s and begin any marketing campaigns.
The following entry fees apply for successful applications:
|Travel Technology awards:||£499|
What You Get
Successful applicants will receive the Nominee Package (value £299) which includes the following digital products:
- • World Travel Awards™ Nominee Shield©
- • World Travel Awards™ Nominee Shield© Usage Agreement
- • World Travel Awards™ Nominee Certificate
- • World Travel Awards™ Vote For Us Button
- • World Travel Awards™ Vote For Us Web Banners
- • World Travel Awards™ Vote For Us Web Page
For more information on the Nominee Package, please download the information sheet.
Rules for Entry
- All entrants must be a travel and tourism product that serves the public or the industry.
- Your business is eligible to enter if it has been established and trading in its recent form for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
- Any entrants for New Hotel or New Resort awards will be eligible to enter if, at the time of applying, they opened within the past 18 months and were not included in the previous year's nominations.
- Previous year's winners and two runners up are automatically qualified in the following year's nomination for the same award. Exceptions apply for new hotels or resorts, new products or services and marketing campaign awards.
- If your entry relates to a specific project, it must have been completed and fully implemented at the time of applying.
- Any internet or technology products must have been operational for at least 6 months at the time of applying.
- World Travel Awards retains the right to disqualify entries.
- All Entry Forms must be completed in ENGLISH.
- Entries must reach World Travel Awards by the published closing dates.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Once received, all entry forms and supporting documents become the property of World Travel Awards and no returns of such material will be made. World Travel Awards will not be held responsible if such documents are lost or damaged.
- No refunds of the application fees will be made.
Closed for entries.